Careers - Opportunities to Join the Audient Team
We design and manufacture professional audio products for recording engineers, producers, artists and hobbyists all around the world. With a strong focus on delivering products that are elegant, simple to use and most importantly sound great.
Established in 1997, offering high performance analogue recording & mixing consoles, we have expanded our expertise in to new areas enabling us to design class-leading, critically acclaimed audio interfaces and rack-mount microphone preamplifiers, which sit alongside our legendary ASP8024-HE and ASP4816 consoles.
Electronic Design Engineer
Product Design Engineer
We are looking for a creative, disciplined and self-motivated product design engineer to join our passionate and dedicated team. The ideal applicant will have solid experience in design for manufacturing and be a creative problem solver with an interest in audio systems.
This rewarding role will involve seeing products through their full lifecycle from initial conception, prototyping, extensive optimisation and testing into mass production.
The role within the Research and Development team will include:
- Analogue and digital circuit design
- Schematic capture
- PCB layout
- Library creation and maintenance
- Bill of Materials creation and maintenance
- Mechanical design experience
- Communication with offshore and onshore manufacturing facilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Experience bringing products from design to mass production
- A relevant degree qualification or equivalent in Electronics or Audio Technology
- Analogue and digital audio circuit design
- PCB layout - including experience with multi-layer PCB design & EMC design techniques
- Experience with Altium Designer & Simulation Systems
- Experience with Solidworks
- Knowledge and experience designing for EMC test approvals
- Switching and linear PSU design
- Experience with dScope or Audio Precision audio test platforms
- High speed digital design experience - USB 2.0, Ethernet, Thunderbolt, FPGA, XMOS
Hours: Full time (9:00 – 5:30, Monday-Friday)
Location: Audient HQ, Herriard, Hampshire, UK
Applications should be sent to Steve Flower at email@example.com. Please include a CV and details of products you have brought to market.
This post is also available in: French