UK Student Discount 2019
Terms and Conditions
1.Criteria for entry into the UK Student Discount
To be entitled to participate in the Audient UK Student Discount you must be either a registered UK student and have a UK academic email address or if applying using a normal email address you must be able to provide a photographic evidence of your student ID. You can also be employed as a Teacher or Lecturer at a UK educational institution and must intend to utilise the iD interface for your own use or for teaching purposes.
If intending to conduct the purchase in-store ensure you take your iD with you or you may be refused.
Audient and it's participating dealers are entitled at any time to require that you produce evidence of your entitlement to purchase under this provision. Audient and it's dealers reserves the right to cancel or refuse your order at its absolute discretion if we should determine that you are not a student, teacher or lecturer, have a valid educational email address and/or that you do not require the iD product for your own use or for teaching purposes.
2. Data Protection
By placing your Order, you agree and understand that Audient or the respective participating dealers may store, process and use data collected from your application for the purposes of processing your application.
Your data will not be used for marketing purposes by Audient unless you otherwise specify by providing your consent during your visit to the Audient website or when registering your product.
Audient will protect your information from all third party companies and will not pass on any personal information.
3. General conditions
This promotion is valid only until October 31 2019, and is only available through Audient’s participating UK dealer channel and is subject to providing proof of entitlement.
Audient reserves the right to modify and/or cancel the UK Student Discount promotion at anytime - any non-fulfilled orders will then be void and the respective dealer will issue you an appropriate refund.
Audient reserves the right at it’s absolute discretion to void registrations that it believes in its reasonable view, to be fraudulent or in breach of these terms and conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I join? Payments and Sign-up Info
- No payment is necessary until you select your dealer and place your order.
- You will pay your selected dealer for the chosen unit at the agreed UK Student Discount price.
- The Terms and Conditions of Sale for your unit are with your selected dealer, not with Audient.
- The last day to join the UK Student Discount is listed on each UK Student Discount page.
- No orders can be placed after this date and time.
When will units purchased using Audient’s UK Student Discount ship?
- Orders will be available for shipping from participating dealers on their usual shipping terms. Due to the expected high volumes, extra time may be needed to process orders.
Is this a permanent promotion?
- This is a discount specifically for the UK education market and is valid at participating dealers from the period 2nd September 2019 to 31st October 2019, not a sale.
Where will I be able to order at the discounted price?
- Units will only be available from participating dealers as listed on the UK Student Discount page.
Who pays for shipping?
- Your unit will be shipped to you by participating dealers within the mainland, under usual shipping terms.
What happens if I change my mind?
- Returns will be handled by the dealer the unit was purchased from, not Audient.
Can I return the unit to the dealer?
- Under the UK Student Discount terms, you agree that should you wish to return the unit, you may return the unit to the dealer you purchased it from for credit at the UK Student Discount price at the dealers absolute discretion and under their normal returns policy.
Does a purchase under this offer qualify for promotions available through ARC?